Monday, June 1, 2009

Hyperbeam Flashlight

Hyperbeam Vigour 55G 5Watt 100 Yard Flashlight
This is a flashlight / spotlight that will send a beam of light out over 250 feet. Really! This is the coolest flashlight I ever got my hands on. I waited till dark to check it and a WOW I could see all the way to my barn. Not just some little beam either. It was like a mini spot light on the wall, trees, tractor and the lawnmower. I keep it by the back door now if I need to look outside. My Neighboor came out when he saw the beam of light wondering what it was.
Hyperbeam Vigour 55G While equipped the same bright L.E.D. found in our other 5-Watt flashlights, the Vigour 55 also features an anti-roll design and a crenellated bezel that can be used for self defense purposes or as an emergency cutting or breaking tool. This flashlights extra-strong body construction and the amazingly long shelf life of CR123 Lithium batteries make this light ideal for emergency preparedness.

This Hyperbeam Flashlight Is Available in Gray (HBV55S) Black (HBV55B) and Green (HBV55G) (via Hyperbeam)

No comments: